Apparently contorting isn't a word :(
Start With Nothing
Game made for Ludum Dare 45: Start with nothing.
- Hold Left Mouse Button to drag
- Nothing else
- Everything is a letter. EVERYTHING.
- Your goal is to grasp "victory"
- BGM only plays when you have created a music-related word.
- Likewise, you can mute the BGM by creating a quiet-related word.
- Sprites: Half is from various Game-Dev discords;
- BGM: Entorevolution by AcuticNotes
- Post-Jam Update with more secrets :)4 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
FRUSTRATED! 400 words and only the V needed (5 others missing) and computer crashed...... Save option please???
For V, think of what objects look like the letter V.
Helps for most other letters too :)
Save option coming... not very soon.
After almost 800 words "I won" but no victory. (No V, the rest was there from a really early point) Such a clever game that kept me in and even searching words online, trying to figure out what letters some things represent. (The coin was really a stupid misunderstanding of mine, for over 200 words at least.)
The music imo is a bit annoying, and that bzzt really kills it even more. Finding the right positioning with some stuff were a bit tedious at times. Still I think it's a good game. I played it for several hours during a few days. Struggled with a really small variety of letters. Currently at 835. I would make it autosave game, cuz sometimes you just want to leave it aside and get back another time. I did it by leaving the tab open.
Fun game! This would make an amazing mobile game.