Hey, I made a strictly pacifist game too. I liked your concept, kind of like crawling between legs in a cinematic bar fight. My browser kept running out of memory, I think it was when I tried to move to the place another square was moving to before they took their turn?
The Yellow Square
Game made for 7DRL but only used ~4.5 days due to RL reasons.
- Arrow Keys to move.
- Left Shift + arrow keys to force an interaction (eg. open/close doors)
- You control the yellow square.
- Enemies of differing color all follow slightly different logic and have different relationship/provokation levels with all other colors.
- Gray triangles are shrines. move into them to gain a random positive buff.
- Red Triangles are your start points. Find a green triangle to head to the next floor.
- You can't deal any form of damage, so take note of the log and which color attacks/are afraid of which color so you can lure different colors together to clear paths.
- The webGL build occasionally seem to lag spike. I think it occurs when there are too many colors densely packed in one location.